Brave and the Bold (1955 1st Series DC) 59
- Staple rust with migration.
- 1-1/2" cumulative spine split.
- Cover and three wraps detached at one staple.
- 1 1/4" Cumulative spine split. Cover detached at one staple. Pen markings on interior (interrupts story and readability).
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.70) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover by Gil Kane. "The Tick-Tock Traps of the Time Commander," script by Bob Haney, pencils by Ramona Fradon, inks by Charles Paris; While attending a performance by John Starr, a modern day "Monte Cristo" claiming to be framed for a crime he did not commit, Bruce Wayne is approached by Starr after the performance in his guise of the Time Commander, using his time-shifting hour glass to reveal that he knows Wayne is really Batman and asks for Batman's help in clearing his name; However, this proves to be a ploy, and the Time Commander knocks out and ties up Batman and uses the Caped Crusaders resources to trick the Green Lantern into charging the Time Commander with power from his ring while disguised as Batman. "Timely" Topics text story. Peter Puptent Explorer humor story by Henry Boltinoff. 36 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.12.