Batman (1940) 130
- 3/4" cumulative spine split.
- 1 1/4" Cumulative spine split.
- Pedigree: John G. Fantucchio
- 4 1/4" Cumulative spine split. Cover and centerfold detached. Water damage. From the John G. Fantucchio collection, but comic does not include a certificate of authenticity.
- Cover detached. Two wraps detached at one staple. 7" Cumulative spine split.
Cover by Sheldon Moldoff. "Batman's Deadly Birthday," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Dick Sprang, inks by Stan Kaye; Gotham City prepares a number of fund-raising events to celebrate the anniversary of Batman's first case; At every event, however, criminals manage to make off with the proceeds. Detective Comics #276 ad. Buzzy's "Famous Books" Quiz public service announcement with Buzzy, script by Jack Schiff, art by Ruben Moreira. "The Master of Weapons," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; Graham is Paragon Pictures' technical director and designer of many historical weapons; While arguing with studio accountant Bailey over his need for more money, he takes a fall from a set piece, and is rushed to the hospital; Some time later, he vanishes from the hospital; One week later a new costumed villain hits Gotham, one armed with ancient weapons. Justice League of America ad. One-page Warden Willis story by Henry Boltinoff. "The Hand from Nowhere," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Sheldon Moldoff (as Bob Kane), inks by Charles Paris; Batman investigates reports of a mysterious giant hand and some aliens present at thefts of seemingly worthless minerals. World's Finest Comics #108 ad. 36 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.10.